F1 top news

I have no back problems after Monaco crash – Wehrlein

Pascal Wehrlein says he will take part in next weekend’s Canadian grand prix.

After missing races earlier in 2017 with fractured vertebrae, the German had said after a rollover crash in Monaco that he would undergo scans this week.

“Monaco is checked off for me,” the Sauber driver told Germany’s Sport Bild late on Thursday. “I have no back problems.”

There was similar confirmation on Twitter, with the 22-year-old declaring: “Checks all done. See you in Montreal.”

And the Swiss team Sauber added: “Great news! Medical checks done — ready for the Canadian grand prix”.

Facebook Comments
Loading...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ThisisF1.com is not affiliated with Formula 1, Formula One Management, Formula One Administration, Formula One Licensing BV or any other subsidiary associated with the official Formula One governing organizations The website is an unofficial website, all names and logos used here are property of their respective owners, more specially FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, GRAND PRIX and logos and the wide Curves logo are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group Company. Use or depiction of images or trademarks throughout this website is for illustrative and editorial purposes only. Official Formula One information can be found at www.formula1.com

Copyright © 2015 Thisisf1.com

To Top