The Latin American county is fully prepared to final race of the season on Sunday afternoon, the battle staged at Interlagos, São Paulo in Brazil.
Vettel booked second row on the starting grid, today he will start along side with his team-mate Mark Webber. The German’s main title fighter Fernando Alonso starts from seventh on the grid. Sebastian Vettel: 1st / 273 points, Fernando Alonso: 2nd / 260 points
Also other main thing wet weather will play important role in Interlagos, still rain forecast during the race.
Again Brazil will witness Formula One title climax at Interlagos, Brazil. Last anti-climax witness in Interlagos Hamilton has won the 2008 F1 world championship after finishing fifth, just one point ahead of Ferrari’s Felipe Massa (the local boy).
The double time world champions, Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso hard to try set third world title, now Vettel 13 points ahead of Fernando Alonso. The Brazilian Grand Prix will give more pressure for Fernando Alonso to secure his third world title.
Three difficult ways on hand Alonso can win third world title in Interlagos
1. The Spaniard need to finish top podium even as Sebastian Vettel fifth or lower (If Alonso set 1st place. 260+25= 285) (Vettel finish fifth place 273+10=283)
2. The Spaniard need to finish second place even as Sebastian Vettel 8th or lower (If Alonso set 2nd place. 260+18= 278) (Vettel finish eighth place 273+4=277)
3. The Spaniard need to finish final place on the podium even as Sebastian Vettel 10th or lower (If Alonso set 3rd place. 260+15= 275) (Vettel finish fifth place 273+1=274)
Four less-difficult ways available for Vettel
1. German need finish in top four ( Vettel 273+12=285, (1)Alonso 260+25=285)
2. German need finish fifth, sixth or seventh, even as Alonso DNF
3. German need finish eighth or ninth, even as Alonso set third or lower
4. German need finish 10th or worse , even as Alonso isn’t on the podium