Red Bull Racing team Principal Christian Horner declares that, they will attack in Brazilian Grand Prix for 2012 F1 title. Following the US Grand Prix podium finish gives more confidence for, top two challengers Red Bull and Ferrari for title expectation. Also last weekend Red Bull locked their third consecutive constructors’ championship.
Horner claims that they are fully prepared for season final race at Brazil, mainly Interlagos will make a decision that, who will win 2012 F1 title, and two outstanding drivers will fight for their third career title, Vettel and Alonso. Possibility it’s less difficult for Vettel because he currently 13 points ahead of Fernando Alonso.
It’s Formula 1 anything can happen, the champions’ boss added. Sao Paulo weather condition will be a difficult for championship contenders and all others, rainy climate forecast this weekend at Interlagos.
“We just have to approach the next race as we have the previous 19 (Races), we have to go there, attack the weekend, and get the best out of ourselves; the car, the strategy, the drivers, and reliability”. He said.
“Anything can happen, as we have seen this season. But it is good to be going there with a lead, and we go there determined to close the job off.”
Three difficult ways on hand Alonso can win third world title in Interlagos
1. The Spaniard need to finish top podium even as Sebastian Vettel fifth or lower (If Alonso set 1st place. 260+25= 285) (Vettel finish fifth place 273+10=283)
2. The Spaniard need to finish second place even as Sebastian Vettel 8th or lower (If Alonso set 2nd place. 260+18= 278) (Vettel finish eighth place 273+4=277)
3. The Spaniard need to finish final place on the podium even as Sebastian Vettel 10th or lower (If Alonso set 3rd place. 260+15= 275) (Vettel finish fifth place 273+1=274)
Four less-difficult ways available for Vettel
1. German need finish in top four ( Vettel 273+12=285, (1)Alonso 260+25=285)
2. German need finish fifth, sixth or seventh, even as Alonso DNF
3. German need finish eighth or ninth, even as Alonso set third or lower
4. German need finish 10th or worse , even as Alonso isn’t on the podium