Red Bull’s Antonio Felix da Costa set quickest lap-time in second day second day of young driver test in Abu Dhabi. Portuguese speedy posted best time with 1m42.679s and successively completed 61 laps.
Yesterday McLaren’s Kevin Magnussen set best lap-time with 1m42.651s, and its .028 Milliseconds ahead of Red Bull’s today’s best.
Oliver Turvey set second fastest lap-time for McLaren with 62 laps and he posted best time in the afternoon of the session.
Lotus speedy Edoardo Mortara set third fastest ahead of Sauber’s Esteban Gutierrez. The Mexican already made first appearance in F1 weekend at Indian GP Friday opening practice, When Perez was struggling with illness. Gutierrez was also done top mileage in the second day of testing with completing 93 laps.
In the morning session Gary Paffett drive McLaren machine and set fifth fastest ahead of Toro Rosso’s Johnny Cecotto Jr and Caterham’s Giedo van der Garde
Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. Antonio Felix da Costa Red Bull-Renault 1m42.679s 61
2. Oliver Turvey McLaren-Mercedes 1m43.176s + 0.497 62
3. Edoardo Mortara Lotus-Renault 1m43.418s + 0.739 75
4. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari 1m43.486s + 0.806 93
5. Gary Paffett McLaren-Mercedes 1m43.771s + 1.092 41
6. Johnny Cecotto Jr Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m44.569s + 1.890 76
7. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault 1m46.106s + 2.427 72