If you are already suffering withdrawal symptoms from the amazing action that was the 2011 FIA Formula One World Championship, there is now the perfect solution: Soft Pauer’s official F1 2012 Timing and Track Positioning App is now available for iPhone, iPad and Android – and it promises to be the perfect Christmas treat for all Formula One enthusiasts.
For the special pre-season price of £17.99*, the App offers users over 130 hours of racing action, with a whole host of features to enhance the F1 viewing experience. Award winning** and Best of iTunes in 2011***, the official F1 Timing and Track Positioning App is designed to bring the detail and precision of the sport to life. Whether you are watching the race at home and want that extra level of information and detail, or are out and about and don’t want to miss the action, this ‘Championship Pass’ to the 2012 season is your perfect F1 partner.
With exclusive live timing screens, classifications and race schedule information, the official F1 Timing and Track Positioning App also offers a host of other tools to enhance your F1 experience:
– Detailed, fully interactive 3D map means you can see what’s happening on the circuit as it happens, zooming in to focus on any given driver or track position at any given time.
– Live Pause during sessions allows you to quickly replay the action as soon as it happens.
– All the action is brought direct from the track to your handheld as it unfolds, with real time track positions and data streamed directly from the track to your device, all within two seconds.
– Access timing information on pit-stops as soon as they have happened and use the live maps to track the gaps between drivers as they re-join the race track.
– Follow live text commentary****.
– Full replay of every session so you can review the action again and again.
All these features are complemented by a huge database of information on all the drivers, teams, races, circuits and season that can be accessed at any time. The App also runs on GPRS so it can be viewed anywhere.
With just under three months until the 2012 FIA Formula One World Championship gets underway, now is the perfect time to give the ‘petrol-head’ in your life the perfect F1 stocking filler this Christmas…
BlackBerry device support coming in the New Year.
For further information visit www.softpauer.com/f1site/
All material and photos are copyrighted material and owned by their respective owners. Use or depiction of images or trademarks throughout this website is for illustrative and editorial purposes only.Images come courtesy of; ferrari.com, mclaren.com, forceindiaf1.com, redbull.com, mercedesgp.com, renaultf1.com, toyota, bmw-sauber, williamsf1, lotus, virgin, Daylife.com, getty Images/LAT and AP Photos.