Sept.29 – Formula 1 former driver and existing drivers will line-up for Ferrari’s Felipe Massa’s yearly karting event in Brazil in weekend of 2-4 December.
The Brazilian Felipe Massa will be joined with South Americans Rubens Barrichello, Bruno Senna and Pastor Maldonado, Adrian Sutil, Jaime Alguersuari, Vitantonio Liuzzi and 2010 MotoGP World Champion Jorge Lorenzo. And the important thinks there does not come out to be an invitation for Lewis Hamilton.
27 tough sports ground is made up of Brazilian world-class racing in a variety of series around the globe, including IndyCar’s Tony Kanaan, Hélio Castroneves, Vítor Meira and Bia Figueiredo, who won the second leg of last year’s event. MotoGP star Jorge Lorenzo is another stand-out on the entry, and will make his debut alongside 15-year old Pietro Fittipaldi, the grandson of double F1 world champion Emerson.
The full provisional entry is as follows:
1. Felipe Massa
2. Rubens Barrichello
3. Bruno Senna
4. Lucas di Grassi
5. Vitantonio Liuzzi
6. Jaime Alguersuari
7. Pastor Maldonado
8. Adrian Sutil
9. Jules Bianchi (GP2)
10. Jorge Lorenzo (MotoGP)
11. Tony Kanaan (IndyCar)
12. Hélio Castroneves (IndyCar)
13. Bia Figueiredo (IndyCar)
14. Vítor Meira (IndyCar)
15. Pietro Fittipaldi (LLM/Nascar)
16. João Paulo Oliveira (Japanese GT Series)
17. Cacá Bueno (Brazilian Stock Car/Trofeo Linea)
18. Popó Bueno (Brazilian Stock Car/Trofeo Linea)
19. Christian Fittipaldi (Trofeo Linea)
20. Marcos Gomes (Brazilian Stock Car/Trofeo Linea)
21. Leonardo Nienkötter (Trofeo Linea)
22. Antonio Pizzonia (Brazilian Stock Car)
23. Ricardo Zonta (Brazilian Stock Car)
24. Xandinho Negrão (Brazilian Stock Car/GT3 Brazil)
25. Max Wilson (Brazilian Stock Car)
26. Luciano Burti (Brazilian Stock Car)
27. Allam Khodair (Brazilian Stock Car/Trofeo Linea)
All material and photos are copyrighted material and owned by their respective owners. Use or depiction of images or trademarks throughout this website is for illustrative and editorial purposes only.Images come courtesy of; ferrari.com, mclaren.com, forceindiaf1.com, redbull.com, mercedesgp.com, renaultf1.com, toyota, bmw-sauber, williamsf1, lotus, virgin, Daylife.com, getty Images/LAT and AP Photos.