F1 2011 is the next high definition FORMULA ONE™ videogame from Codemasters®, the developer and publisher of award-winning racing games, under its exclusive worldwide agreement with Formula One Administration Limited. Complete with all the official drivers, teams and circuits of the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, immersing players in the glamour, pressure and exhilaration of the world’s most exciting motorsport, on and off the circuit.
Developed using Codemasters’ EGO Technology Platform, an evolution from the award winning EGO Engine, F1 2011 will deliver an unrivalled FORMULA ONE experience that put players into the heart of the world’s most exciting sport, powered by cutting edge graphics, advanced physics systems and integrated network play.
• All the cars, all the stars. All the drivers of the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP are present, including former World Champions Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Michael Schumacher and reigning champion Sebastian Vettel.
• Every circuit, beautifully realised. Burn rubber on all 19 of the 2011 tracks including the all new Buddh International Indian venue, each modelled with unprecedented accuracy and jaw-dropping visuals.
• Be the driver, live the life. Players will become immersed in the world of FORMULA ONE like never before. Performance on the track is reflected away from the wheel in a fully-featured career mode.
• The world’s greatest cars, the most exciting racing. F1 2011’s extensive suite of driver aids and car set up options enable seasoned pros and novices alike to easily find a competitive level.
• Fully dynamic weather. Affecting strategy, performance and delivering stunning visual effects, F1 2011 features the most advanced weather system in any racing game. Feel the track conditions change with Codemasters’ all new “Active Track” system.
• Full online multiplayer. F1 2011 will include extensive online multiplayer options allowing players to take on their friends and the rest of the world in a range of race modes.
All material and photos are copyrighted material and owned by their respective owners. Use or depiction of images or trademarks throughout this website is for illustrative and editorial purposes only.Images come courtesy of; ferrari.com, mclaren.com, forceindiaf1.com, redbull.com, mercedesgp.com, renaultf1.com, toyota, bmw-sauber, williamsf1, lotus, virgin, Daylife.com, getty Images/LAT and AP Photos.