June.17 – The Mexican F1 rookie Sergio Perez is said that he will come back to next weekend’s European GP. Perez missed the Monaco GP following crashing heavily during qualifying, suffering a concussion and a sprained thigh.
And although he was cleared by the FIA doctors to compete in the next race in Canada, the Mexican rookie pulled out after Friday’s first practice, complaining of dizziness.
However, he’s adamant he will be back next weekend in Valencia as he is finally feeling “perfectly well.”
“I flew home from Montreal, and back in Mexico I spent the time preparing myself for the next race and trained together with our physiotherapist,” he said. I feel perfectly well and I’m very much looking forward to racing in Valencia.
“Without doubt it is an advantage that I know this track well. In 2009 I was on the podium after both GP2 races and last year I had pole position.”
All material and photos are copyrighted material and owned by their respective owners. Use or depiction of images or trademarks throughout this website is for illustrative and editorial purposes only.Images come courtesy of; ferrari.com, mclaren.com, forceindiaf1.com, redbull.com, mercedesgp.com, renaultf1.com, toyota, bmw-sauber, williamsf1, lotus, virgin, Daylife.com, getty Images/LAT and AP Photos.