Uncategorized

Bahrain GP is unlikely to go ahead this year – Ecclestone

June.08 – The Formula 1 legal commercial holder Bernie Ecclestone says the Bahrain GP is unlikely to go ahead this year regardless of the FIA giving the green light to the event last week. As disapproval continues regarding the conclusion by the ruling body to let the event go ahead, Ecclestone told the BBC on Wednesday that the race was “not on” despite the World Motor Sport Council’s call last Friday.

Bernie acknowledged the calendar is now unlikely to change because it would need all the teams to agree on the move.

“Hopefully there’ll be peace and quiet and we can return in the future, but of course it’s not on,” Ecclestone told BBC Sport. The schedule cannot be rescheduled without the agreement of the participants – they’re the facts.”


All material and photos are copyrighted material and owned by their respective owners. Use or depiction of images or trademarks throughout this website is for illustrative and editorial purposes only.Images come courtesy of; ferrari.com, mclaren.com, forceindiaf1.com, redbull.com, mercedesgp.com, renaultf1.com, toyota, bmw-sauber, williamsf1, lotus, virgin, Daylife.com, getty Images/LAT and AP Photos.


http://www.formula1onlive.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Click to comment
If you want any editorial or advertisement enquiry, Please send mail to thisisf1site@gmail.com and Info@thisisf1.com


All Rights Reserved © 2017 Prime Sport Media

To Top