Renault R30-2010 Engine:
* Capacity: 2400 cc
* Architecture: 90° V8
* Weight: 95 kg
* Max rpm: 18.000 rpm
* ECU: MES SECU
* Fuel: Total
* Oil: Elf (a brand of TOTAL)
* Battery: Renault F1 Team
* Front suspension: Carbon fibre top and bottom wishbones operate an inboard rocker via a pushrod system. This is connected to a torsion bar and damper units which are mounted inside the front of the monocoque. Aluminium uprights and OZ machined magnesium wheels.
* Rear suspension: Carbon fibre top and bottom wishbones with pushrod operated torsion bars and transverse-mounted damper units mounted in the top of the gearbox casing. Aluminium uprights and OZ machined magnesium wheels.
* Transmission: Seven-speed semi-automatic titanium gearbox with reverse gear. “Quickshift” system in operation to maximise speed of gearshifts.
* Fuel system: Kevlar-reinforced rubber fuel cell by ATL.
* Cooling system: Separate oil and water radiators located in the car’s sidepods and cooled using airflow from the car’s forward motion.
* Electrical: MES-Microsoft Standard Electronic Control Unit.
* Braking system: Carbon discs and pads (Hitco); calipers and mastercylinders by AP Racing.
* Cockpit: Removable driver’s seat made of anatomically formed carbon composite, with six-point harness seat belt by OMP Racing. Steering wheel integrates gear change and clutch paddles, front flap adjuster.
* Front track: 1450 mm
* Rear track: 1400 mm
* Overall length: 5050 mm
* Overall height: 950 mm
* Overall width: 1800 mm
* Overall weight: 620 kg, with driver, cameras and ballast