Uncategorized

Sebastian Vettel unconcerned about miss out first test driving

Sebastian Vettel is undisturbed by Red Bull’s conclusion to miss out the opening test on February 1. Vettel team has determined to miss out on its first chance to run its new car at Valencia‘s Ricardo Tormo circuit, in arrange to use up more time in the wind tunnel. It did the same previous year and, after it wedged up with Brawn’s twice diffuser design, had one of the fastest cars in Formula One. Sebastian, who done runner-up in last year’s championship, agrees with the decision.

Definitely it’s unsatisfactory, he said Formula One’s official website. But we will have Twelve days of testing for the new car, which is abundance of time. It’s much better to spend time in the wind tunnel and on the design of the new car, so I am perfectly happy with this.

Vettel’s ambitions for next season remain high as he hopes to go one more improved than in 2009.My target to win the championship as soon as possible, he said. It is why I am here and, as forever, I will give my best and fight until the very end. It’s very difficult to predict anything before testing has even in progress, but after the first race in Bahrain we will know more. I want to be the best of all. 2009 was an excellent year for me, and now I am working very hard to make this new season even improved.”

http://www.formula1onlive.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Click to comment
If you want any editorial or advertisement enquiry, Please send mail to thisisf1site@gmail.com and Info@thisisf1.com


All Rights Reserved © 2017 Prime Sport Media

To Top